1. Background to These Terms of Sale
Please read these terms carefully. Please review these Terms of Sale carefully and make sure that you understand them before placing an Order.
- These Terms of Sale constitute a legally binding agreement between you and Lilea Living any time you place an Order.
- By purchasing any Products, you agree to be bound by these Terms of Sale. If you do not accept these Terms of Sale, you are not permitted to purchase any Products.
- The Products and other services offered on this Website are for consumers only – they are only to be used for non-commercial, non-business, private purposes by consumers. By accepting these Terms of Sale, you promise to us that you are a consumer and not acting in the course of a business.
- Lilea Living may change or discontinue the availability of any Products and at any time without prior notice.
2. Incorporation of our Terms of Service
In addition to these Terms of Sale, our Terms and Conditions apply to your use of our Website and your purchase of any Products. Please review them carefully before placing any Order. In the event of any inconsistency between these Terms of Sale and our Terms of Service, these Terms of Sale will prevail to the extent of the inconsistency in respect of any Order placed by you.
If you have any questions about the Terms of Sale , you can contact us by writing to: email@example.com.
When we use certain capitalised words in these Terms of Sale, they have the specific meaning outlined either in this Section 3 or in the sentence where that term is defined.
- “Account” means your account on the Website, which is created when you register with us by completing the registration process on the Website.
- “Contract” means the contract for the sale and purchase of the Products between you and Lilea Living, which incorporates these Terms of Sale.
- “Listing” means a summary on the Website of a Product containing (without limitation) images of the Product, a description of the Product, and a statement of the then‑current price of the Product.
- “Order” means your order for the purchase of Products from us that you place via the Website.
- Products” means a product displayed for sale on the Website from time to time.
- “Terms of Sale” means the terms and conditions set out on this page.
- “Website” means lilealiving.com (including its subdomains), and any other associated interfaces, applications or website owned or operated by or Lilea Living from time to time.
- “you” and “your” means an end-user of the Website.
4. Our Right to Vary These Terms of Sale
From to time to time, we may make changes to these Terms of Sale. If we do so, we will:
post those changes in an updated version of these Terms of Sale on the Website; and
where we consider the changes will materially or adversely affect you or your rights, notify you of such changes via email (where possible).
The latest version of these Terms of Sale applies. Your purchase of Products will be subject to the version of these Terms of Sale which is in effect as at the date of your purchase. It is your responsibility to check this page every time you place a new Order.
5. About Us
Ottwo Limited operates the Website. We are registered as a limited company in England and Wales with registration number 11282736 and our registered office is at Union House, 111, New Union Street, Coventry, England, CV1 2NT
In these Terms of Service, “Lilea Living”, “we”, “our” and “us” are all references to Ottwo Limited.
We are a UK-based business, and can only ensure that the Products we make available through the Website comply with applicable UK laws and regulations.
6. How we may contact you.
If we have to contact you, we may do so by email to the address you provided when you went through the check-out process on the Website or that is registered on your Account from time to time.
7. Ordering with us
We operate the Website as an e-commerce site, on which we make Products available for purchase by customers. The Website allows you to make Orders, to pay for Product(s) through the Website and have the Product(s) delivered to the address you specify.
The Sale Contract is formed when we send you an Order confirmation email. We will send you that Order confirmation email to the email address associated with your Account or, if you check-out as a guest, to the email address you entered during the check-out process.
Lilea Living aims to use the Listings to give you the information you need to know about the essential characteristics of the Products. Although we try to make sure they are as faithful as possible to the real thing, any images shown in the Listings are for illustrative purposes only – given the digital method of presentation, it is possible that your perception may not exactly match the relevant Product itself.
- We may from time to time offer Products subject to a sale or discount. The Product prices displayed on our Website will always reflect the prices as calculated after applying such sale or discount. We reserve the right to discontinue any sale or discount at any time without notice to you (but this will not affect any Order already placed).
You authorise us to charge your payment account. By submitting an Order and providing us with your payment details at check-out, you authorise Lilea Living (acting itself or through its third party payment processor) to charge the relevant account to take payment for your Order.
Lilea Living will not be responsible for any losses you may suffer if the payment method you use to pay for an Order does not have sufficient funds to cover all costs of that Order.
We will process the transaction and take payment for your Order when you place the relevant Order on the Site. We will send you an Order confirmation email immediately after the Order has been placed.
If the Products you ordered are not in stock and the Contract is not formed, we will not process the transaction and we will not take any payment for that Order. If the payment information you supply to us is rejected or we cannot otherwise process your transaction, your Order may be cancelled, suspended, or delayed.
All prices for Products shown in Listings are denominated in GBP.
1. Free Delivery- Standard Delivery is free of charge on all orders in Mainland UK. We are proud to offer free delivery and will always ensure that our loyal customers receive value for money and a quality service.
2. Ordering from Outside the Mainland UK- If you would like to Order Products for delivery to a location outside the Mainland UK, those Products may be subject import duties and taxes, which are levied when the delivery reaches the specified destination in addition to the actual postage charges. You (and not us) will be solely responsible for payment of any such import duties and taxes. Please note that we have no control over these charges and cannot predict their amount. Please contact your local customs office for further information before placing an Order for delivery to a location outside the UK. Please email us if you are interested to place an order for delivery outside mainland UK.
3. Delivery Time: Over the past couple of years(COVID-19, BREXIT), we've experienced supply chain issues including difficulty receiving stock from overseas, shortage of haulage staff, and increase in demand for garden furniture! We kindly ask you to be understanding of delays that may occur on both pre-orders and in stock items.
- In-Stock Items: Lead times vary on all products. We usually deliver small in-stock items(eg: vases) within 5-7 working days and heavy furniture(eg: coffee tables) within 10-15 working days from the date of Order. Delivery times may fluctuate slightly before or after any estimated windows, so your patience is appreciated during these challenging times. If there is any delay caused, beyond our control, we will keep you updated.
- Pre-Order Items: We would like to remind our customers that all pre-order items indicate an estimated period in within which Lilea Living expected to receive the shipment from the supplier. The stated availability is accurate at the point of viewing and ordering, however, these dates are estimates only and can be subject to change. We work extremely hard to monitor and manage pre-order dates and will inform customers of changes at every possible opportunity. However, Lilea Living cannot be held liable for any delays in delivery of pre-order items, and we would recommend purchasing from available stock if you require the goods within a specified timeframe, due to on-going supply chain challenges. The delivery timeline for the items to reach you would be similar to the in-stock items(stated in the paragraph above) once the products has reached us.
4. Access Restrictions: Please inform us of any delivery or access restrictions, as we may be unable to deliver if you live down a road or driveway that the delivery truck cannot access without causing damage to the truck. If we are not made aware of inaccessible roads in advance, then this could result in a failed delivery charge. With the right amount of planning and resources, we can deliver to many areas and property types, from rural estates to city penthouses. All we ask is that you inform us of the delivery restrictions prior to delivery so that we can make the necessary arrangements.
5. Failed Deliveries: With respect to the delivery of heavy furniture, If you have confirmed your delivery slot but you are unable to accept delivery or know of any reason that may cause you to miss the delivery, you must contact our delivery partner to make them aware of this no later than 48 hours prior to the delivery date. If you do not contact our delivery partner to make them aware of this, and do not accept delivery on the proposed date (due to no fault of Lilea Living or our delivery partner), then a re-delivery charge may be applied to the order, and the second delivery won’t be made until this charge has been paid. If you decide to cancel your order following a failed delivery, then the delivery charge will be deducted from the refundable amount.
10. Returns and Refunds
Our Returns Policy details how and when you can return any Products you have Ordered and is incorporated into these Terms of Sale by reference. We have set out our policies on a separate page to ensure that all necessary information is presented on a standalone page, in a clear and accessible form. Click here for our Return policy
Our Returns Policy does not affect any additional rights that you may have under the law applicable in your country of residence.
Orders which are used for commercial purposes and subsequently returned are actively monitored. Lilea Living reserves the right to refuse to serve any person suspected of undertaking this activity for future Orders.